Ashram fee includes two yoga classes (except Sunday), three vegetarian meals per day and participation in all daily ashram activities.
The day rate is:
- 1200 rupees per day + tax for a shared room (approx. $17 USD)
- (After Sept. 1, 2019 – 1500 + tax Rupees per person per day)
- A/C available in rooms 17, 18, 19 for an extra 400 rupees per room per night
Live Out Pass:
1000 rupees per person per day + tax: includes twice daily yoga classes (except Sunday), daily Fire Puja, morning meditation, Kirtan on Tues. and Thurs. and all meals.
No charge for children under age 10 if parents have a Live Out Pass. Parents are encouraged to make a donation for food based on what they think is reasonable.
YOGA CLASS FEES
Yoga classes are open to the public on a drop-in basis:
- Morning yoga with Yogrishi Vishvketu (when in residence) 500 INR
- Morning yoga 300 INR
- Evening yoga 300 INR (Fees subject to applicable taxes)
- 5:20-5:50am – Individual Meditation
- 6:00-7:30am – Yoga Class: asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation (not on Sunday)
- 7:50am – Agnihotra (fire puja)
- 8:30-9:00am – Breakfast
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 4:00-5:30pm – Yoga Class: asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation (not on Sunday)
- 6:00pm – Dinner
- 7:00-8:00pm – Kirtan / Chanting (Tuesday & Thursday
Summer Time changes to evening class and dinnertime (April 15 – September 15)
- 4:30-6:oopm – Yoga Class
- 6:30pm – Dinner
- 7:30-8:30pm – Kirtan
Note that meal times may be subject to change.
- Library hours – Open daily from 13:15 – 14:15